Tuesday, April 7, 2015

SHRIMP

Cooking by the McTear Family


Momas SoulFood Catfish on a McTear plate in Florida


I picked blackberries as a kid and teenager in Florida 
GREAT STUFF
 
 
My Grandsons Jamaican Chicken
 
My grandson loves chicken finger licking good
 and recently J came back from Jamaica
My grandson have the best of all Worlds mom from England/Greece
 Dad from Jamaica and Granddad from USA
Me being from Florida I love oranges and citrus fruits
Grandson being a comedian some years ago but he eats his weggies 
 
Catch Of The Day
Florida Living
 
This morning in rural Florida Emereald Coast &  my brother caught a snapper
You can not get it more fresh healthy and naturell living in Florida
You will soon get his recipe
 SNAPPER ALA MCTEARS
European Sallad ala McTears
Mozzarella style we love it
 

 
Chef Houston McTear
BOILED PEANUTS FROM THE SOUTH
 
Did you know boiled peaunuts have four more  times antioxidants than
raw, dry or roasted. Study Alabama A&A Unirversity
I always try to find me some to cook even in Europé
I`m a sizzling hot guy and love them boiled,salti and juicy and  set, ready to eat

No comments:

Post a Comment